hitter Josh Donaldson said of Happ. "I c

in Lustiges 18.06.2019 03:50
von miaowang123 • 227 Beiträge

Nico Rosberg has beaten Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton to pole position for the Japanese GP by less than a tenth of a second. In one of the closest sessions of the year, Rosberg edged out Hamilton, ahead in their opening Q3 runs, by the slender margin of two hundredths of a second.Its the tenth time this year that Mercedes have locked out the front row for a race. Rosberg, who leads the world championship by 23 points, has appeared to hold a small advantage over Hamilton all weekend but had to deliver an inch-perfect lap to prevail in their battle for pole. Mercedes calculated the difference in lap time between their two drivers to be worth 82 centimeters of the legendary Suzuka circuit. I was going well the whole weekend, said Rosberg. Thats what allows me to put a lap in like that. Sky F1s Johnny Herbert got a rare opportunity to congratulate pole position winner Nico Rosberg in his car over team radio in Japan On the track and in the record books, Hamilton and Rosberg have never been closer. The pair have both claimed pole position eight times this year and Rosbergs latest success closes his overall qualifying deficit to Hamilton during their partnership at Mercedes to 29-31.But all is far from lost for Hamilton this weekend. The world champion has never qualified on pole position at Suzuka but on Sunday will be seeking to claim his third successive victory in Japan from second on the grid.Im happy with qualifying, said Hamilton. Its been a weekend a lot of work, getting the set-up right, some big changes went into qualifying.Considering that, to be that close, I was really happy with it. Sky F1s Anthony Davidson compares Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg’s laps in their battle for pole at the Japanese GP. Led by Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari beat Red Bull to the second row, although Sebastian Vettel will have to surrender his position to Max Verstappen, a tenth faster than team-mate Daniel Ricciardo, due to the grid penalty hanging over the four-time world champion from his clash with Rosberg at the start in Malaysia.The ever-impressive Sergio Perez was seventh for Force India but set an identical lap time in Q3 as the surprise package of Haas Romain Grosjean. Perez will be given the higher starting position courtesy of setting his lap before the Frenchman. When is the Japanese GP on Sky F1?Nico Hulkenberg and Esteban Gutierrez rounded off the top ten on a day when almost the entire grid qualified next to their team-mate and the biggest difference between sister cars amounted to just two grid slots.Of the 22 drivers on show, only Perez, Grosjean, Fernando Alonso and Jolyon Palmer, steadily improving at Renault, managed to put clear daylight between them and their team-mates. Jenson Button suffered the indignity of elimination at the first hurdle, exiting Q1 at McLaren-Hondas home race. Worse, it wasnt even a surprise: Button has struggled all weekend on a circuit which, ironically, highlights rather than disguises the weaknesses of the McLaren package. Alonso fared only slightly better, reaching the modest heights of 15th, two places ahead of Button. Japanese GP Qualifying1 Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, 1:30.6472. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes + 0.013 3. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, + 0.3024. Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari, + 0.381 *5. Max Verstappen, Red Bull, + 0.5316. Daniel Ricciardo, Red Bull, + 0.5937. Sergio Perez, Force India, + 1.3148. Romain Grosjean, Haas, + 1.3149. Nico Hulkenberg, Force India, + 1.49510. Esteban Gutierrez, Haas, 1.900Eliminated in Q211. Valtteri Bottas, Williams12. Felipe Massa, Williams13. Daniil Kvyat, Toro Rosso14. Carlos Sainz, Toro Rosso15. Fernando Alonso, McLaren16. Jolyon Palmer, RenaultEliminated in Q117. Jenson Button, McLaren18. Kevin Magnussen, Renault19. Marcus Ericsson, Sauber20. Felipe Nasr, Sauber21. Esteban Ocon, Manor22. Pascal Wehrlein, Manor* Vettel to take three-place penalty for causing a collision in the Malaysia GP Also See: The Formula 1 Gossip column Vettel must earn Ferrari stay Whens the Japanese GP on Sky F1? Get a Sky Sports weekend pass Cheap Bob Uecker Jersey . The judge sternly instructed the prosecutor to restrain himself and he apologized -- then went right back to trying to pick holes in the testimony of the double-amputee runner. It was a harsh day of cross-examination for Pistorius, challenged relentlessly about his account of the moments just before he killed Reeva Steenkamp, as well as circumstances related to several firearms charges against him, including the firing of a gun in a crowded restaurant. Cheap Deion Sanders Jersey . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. http://www.cheapbravesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-orlando-cepeda-jersey . -- Kole Calhoun homered and drove in three runs, Albert Pujols also went deep and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Chicago White Sox 8-4 Friday night. Cheap David Justice Jersey . Whenever United loses, its crisis. When other top teams slip up, its the quirky nature of the Premier League. The predictable reaction speaks to the sky-high expectations for a team proven perennial contender and 13 times Premier League champion. Cheap Braves Jerseys .com) - Jimmy Butler made four key free throws down the stretch to lift the Chicago Bulls over the Boston Celtics, 109-102, on Friday.TORONTO -- J.A. Happ gave the Toronto Blue Jays everything but a win Monday afternoon. Alberto Callaspo doubled in two runs in a four-run ninth inning to power the Oakland Athletics past Toronto 5-1 at Rogers Centre. The win gave the As (67-50) three-of-four against the Jays (54-64). The defeat was a bitter pill to swallow for Happ, who is also mourning the loss of his grandfather. Happ allowed three hits, two walks and one run while striking out six over seven innings in his second start since being hit in the head by a line drive May 7 at Tropicana Field. "I definitely had a heavy heart," Happ said. "I tried to use it. "I probably had a little bit of a different attitude, a little different outlook given the past few days. But I felt good and be glad to get with the family this week." Happ was put on the three-day bereavement list after the game. The only run he surrendered came on the first hitter he faced as Chris Young belted his 10th homer this season and fifth by Oakland to lead off a game. After walking Young to lead off the third, Happ retired 14 consecutive batters until Callaspo hit his first double of the game with two out in the seventh. "Its definitely something to build off," Happ said. "I think that aggressiveness, a little more carefree maybe in my delivery in just trying to be aggressive in the zone was a good things for me and thats usually when I have better results. "So Ill definitely try to continue that." Toronto manager John Gibbons had nothing but praise for his starter. "He was great," Gibbons said. "He started out a little slow but I think Callaspo that first at-bat he hit a groove. "Before that he was scattering a little bit. But then everything fell in line." Happ fanned Callaspo in the second after giving up a single and walk to open the inning. Happ got the start Monday because right-hander Josh Johnson had his outing pushed to Wednesday. That was to give Johnson a couple of extra days of rest after experiencing stiffness in his right forearm. "He was on today," As designated-hitter Josh Donaldson said of Happ. "I came in and looked at some of my video. I had one pitch over the plate and it was the very first pitch. "After that, it was corner, corner, corner, mixing speeds. As a hitter, its kind of frustrating because you want to be able to get a pitch to hit and he just wouldnt give it to you." Oaakland right-hander Dan Straily held Toronto to six hits and one run over 7 1/3 innings.dddddddddddd Reliever Ryan Cook (5-2) pitched two-thirds of an inning for the win. "He was probably as good as weve seen him all year," As manager Bob Melvin said. "Efficient, strikes, deep in the game. "He was aggressive with his fastball and he had a really good slider. He mixed in just enough changeups and a couple of curveballs." Callaspo, obtained July 30 from the Los Angeles Angels, also snapped a tie in the As 6-4 win Sunday with a two-run double in the eighth. Straily left after singles by Jose Reyes and Maicer Izturis put runners on the corners with one out in the eighth. Cook took over and Reyes scored the tying run on Callaspos error on a ball hit by Jose Bautista. But Edwin Encarnacion lined into an inning-ending double play. Donaldson led off the ninth with a single and pinch-hitter Brandon Moss doubled with one out. Josh Reddick, who had five homrtd the first two games of the series, was walked intentionally. Callaspo knocked in two runs off Toronto closer Casey Janssen (4-1) with his second double of the game. Stephen Vogt singled in another and Sogard hit a sacrifice fly. "I gave up that leadoff single and it just kind of snowballed one me," Janssen said. "You have to give them a little bit of credit they swung the bats and I didnt execute as good as I should have. "I think I threw a few more offspeed pitches, just trying to find a way to get an out. I threw a few more changeups than I usually do and I left one up to Vogt. Overall I just wasnt very good." NOTES: Attendance at Rogers Centre was 36,111 . . . The start time of the Blue Jays home game against the Baltimore Orioles on Sept. 14 has been changed to 4:07 p.m. from 1:07 p.m . . . Oakland outfielder Coco Crisp did not play because of a sore left wrist. Crisp has hit three homers leading off a game this season for the As while infielder Adam Rosales has one . . . Reyes extended his hit streak to 10 games with his eighth-inning single . . . Toronto opens a three-game series against the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday at Rogers Centre. Right-hander Todd Redmond (1-1, 4.22 earned-run average) is expected to be recalled from triple-A Buffalo with right-hander Esmil Rogers returned to the bullpen. Canadian right-hander Ryan Dempster (6-8, 4.67 ERA) will start for Boston. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: miaowang123
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 257 Themen und 262 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de