e a loose puck from between the circles through traffic. Marl

in Gedichte etc. 26.09.2019 08:23
von miaowang123 • 227 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Aaron Ekblad of the Barrie Colts has been named the Ontario Hockey League defenceman of the year. Ekblad led all defencemen with 23 goals and finished tied for fifth in scoring among blue-liners with 53 points in 58. Hes the second Colt to win the Max Kaminsky Trophy following Erik Reitz in 2002. "I came into this year with a set of goals I shared with no one," Ekblad said in a release. "One of those goals was to be given the Max Kaminsky Trophy. I watched Ryan Ellis as a fan of the OHL and again Dougie Hamilton as a competitor while they stapled themselves as the leagues top defencemen. I idolized these players and fantasized being in their shoes and with the help of my teammates and the opportunity from the coaching staff with the Barrie Colts that moment has finally come." The 18-year-old Belle River, Ont., native is eligible for the 2014 NHL Draft and was listed second among North American prospects by NHL Central Scouting in their final draft rankings. He represented Canada at the 2014 IIHF World Junior Championship and was captain of Team Orr at the 2014 BMO CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game in Calgary. Myydään Vapormax . Iwakuma pitched seven strong innings to stay unbeaten in road games since last July, leading the Seattle Mariners to a 5-2 win over the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday night. Vapormax 2019 Suomi .com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder will try to get back on track Monday night when they welcome the Minnesota Timberwolves to Chesapeake Energy Arena. http://www.vapormaxsuomi.com/vapormax-97-ale.html . "Theyve been good against everybody," he said. Carlos Gomez launched a three-run homer and Matt Garza battled into the seventh inning for his first win in four starts to help the Brewers continue their mastery of the Rockies with a 7-4 victory Saturday. Vapormax Flyknit 2 Ale . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball. Nike Vapormax Plus Suomi . - John Elways philosophy is to address immediate needs in free agency, even though some of his own veterans may prove too pricey to keep around. COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The talk in the San Jose locker room was about the save at the end of regulation that got them one point. Backup goalie Alex Stalock followed that by improving to 3-0 in shootouts in his career and not allowing a goal in 10 attempts to help get the other point. On the offensive side, Patrick Marleau scored twice and Joe Pavelski had the lone shootout goal in the Sharks 4-3 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Thursday night. "Huge save with 3 or 4 seconds left," San Jose coach Todd McLellan said. "I thought he was very solid." Stalock finished with 35 saves -- including 15 in the second period -- and the one getting all the raves was a spectacular post-to-post stop on Jack Johnson late and Columbus on the power play. "It was a puck you have to play and get over to," Stalock said. "My job was to recover and get over there." After tying his career high of 66 points with an assist on Marleaus second goal, Pavelski deked Sergei Bobrovsky and roofed a backhander in the shootout to give San Jose its fourth straight win. Marleau scored his 27th and 28th goals and Matt Nieto also scored for the Sharks, who are 8-1-1 in their last 10 to move into a tie with Anaheim for the Pacific Division lead. Logan Couture had two assists. "It feels good to be right up there," Marleau said. "Its not going to be easy the rest of the season." Ryan Johansen, R. J. Umberger and James Wisniewski scored for the Blue Jackets, who wanted more but will gladly take the point in the congested race for an Eastern Conference playoff spot. Brandon Dubinsky added two assists for Columbus, 17-7-2 since Jan. 1. "We got a point tonight, would have loved to have gotten two," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "But you look at the way the team played. I thought we played a hard game against a very good hockey team, a fast hockey team." After squandering a 2-1 lead early in the third period, the Blue Jackets tied it on Wisniewskis slap shot into the top left corner from the right circle with 4:58 remaining. "That team plays hard," McLellan said. "They are as competitive as there is inn the league.dddddddddddd. Theyre physical. They have good body position when they enter the zone, throw a lot of pucks at the net." San Jose had scored twice just under 6 minutes into the period to take the lead on a few uncharacteristic plays by Bobrovsky. Only 15 seconds in, Bobrovksy gave up a long rebound and the puck sat in the slot before Nieto easily fired it home. Later on a San Jose power play, Columbus couldnt convert on a two-on-one leading to a 4-on-2 for the San Jose. Pavelski fed Marleau, with Bobrovsky a bit too deep in his net. The man-advantage goal was the first for the Sharks in its last seven games. "Hopefully, thats the one that does it," Marleau said about improving the teams power-play production. "It was on the rush but well take it." Johansen opened the scoring at 5:28 of the first period with his 26th. Johansen snapped home a loose puck from between the circles through traffic. Marleau tied it 5 minutes later on a sequence jump-started by poor puck management by defenceman David Savard. Logan Couture got the puck and centred it from the right boards to an open Marleau at the crease for the one timer. In the second period, the Blue Jackets quickly got into penalty trouble, giving the Sharks a two-man advantage for 36 seconds. But it was the Blue Jackets who capitalized. After the first penalty expired, Umberger stepped out of the box, took a long pass in stride from Dubinsky and beat Stalock between the pads for his 18th. "I think we stuck with it," McLellan said. "The shorthanded goal with the guy coming out of the box took a little bit of zip out of us. But between periods we talked about getting to the blue paint, getting an opportunity to score on a second chance." Notes: Columbus Artem Anisimov, who has six goals in his last seven games, didnt play due to birth of his first child Thursday. ... San Jose is 19-6-3 against Eastern Conference teams. ... Blue Jackets RW Nathan Horton donated 1,000 tickets for "first responders" to attend the game. ... Columbus Russian D Fedor Tyutin took the morning skate and is getting close to returning from an ankle injury he suffered in the Olympics. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: miaowang123
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 257 Themen und 262 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de