greens roll perfect. I took a couple big chances a

in Mundart...Dialekt...plattdeutsch 11.10.2019 04:21
von miaowang123 • 227 Beiträge

CHON BURI, Thailand -- Four-time European Tour champion Alex Cejka of Germany upstaged a star-filled field with an 8-under 64 Thursday to take a one-shot lead after the first round of the Thailand Golf Championship. The 43-year-old Cejka rolled in his eighth birdie of the day on the 17th hole to take the sole lead from Justin Rose, who was already in the clubhouse after a bogey-free round. With some of golfs biggest names playing in the Asian Tour event this week, few had expected Cejka to be atop the leaderboard. His last European Tour win came in 2002, and he finished 12th in Hong Kong last week. "I hit the ball very well today," Cejka said. "The greens roll perfect. I took a couple big chances and made birdies. ... I hope my form will continue like this and we will see how it goes in the next three rounds." The fourth-ranked Rose was tied for second with Arnond Vongvanij of Thailand after picking up three birdies on the front nine before adding four more on the back at the Amata Spring Country Club. "I felt like I was reading the green well. My putting felt really sharp," Rose said. "But you have to stay out of the roughs on this course." Defending champion Charl Schwartzel was in a tie for sixth with Sergio Garcia and two others after a 68. Third-ranked Henrik Stenson and former Masters champion Bubba Watson both started with a 70 to sit tied for 15th, as did Rickie Fowler. Hassan Whiteside Jersey . The whole deflation of New England Patriots footballs is like a murder mystery without the violence or significance. On one side, this is a ridiculous issue. Clyde Drexler Blazers Jersey . The 23-year-old McNabb was an All-Star with the American Hockey Leagues Rochester Americans this season, posting seven goals and 22 assists in 38 games. In 12 games with the Sabres this season, McNabb has accumulated six penalty minutes and a plus-1 rating. He has scored one goal and seven assists in 37 career games with the Sabres, who originally selected him in the third round (66th overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. https://www.blazerslockerroom.com/Gary-Trent-Jr-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Not to be outdone, Atletico Madrid bettered its title rivals by demolishing 10-man Getafe 7-0 with Diego Costa returning from injury to score with a brilliant bicycle kick. "It was an almost perfect night," Atletico coach Diego Simeone said. Nik Stauskas Blazers Jersey . -- Clayton Kershaw and Hyun-Jin Ryu will be the Dodgers starting pitchers in their two-game season-opening series in Australia against the Arizona Diamondbacks. Rodney Hood Blazers Jersey . Its not intended to be some magical formula and doesnt apply any context, like, for example, taking injuries into account. This remedial statistical method has gone 9-5 in picks through the first three rounds.ANGELHOLM, Sweden - Andre Burakowsky scored and added an assist, while Lukas Bengtsson and Andreas Johnson had goals for Sweden, as they shut out Canada 3-0 on Sunday in an exhibition warmup before the under-20 mens world hockey championship. Marcus Hogberg stopped all 21 shots he faced in net for Sweden. Jake Paterson made 31 saves in net for Canada. Burakowsky opened the scoring for Sweden at the 2:37 mark of the second period. A backhand pass by Jacob de la Rose from behind the goal confused Paterson, leaving a wide-open net for Burakowsky. Canadian defenceman Mathew Dumba was given a five-minute major penalty and a game misconduct for kneeing forward Erik Karlsson. Karlsson did not return to the ice after the incident. Johnson took advantage of Dumbaas penalty, making it 2-0 with a second left in the five-minute power play.ddddddddddddThe Swede scored from the slot, one-timing a pass from behind the goal-line by Alexander Wennberg. Bengtsson also scored on the power play 2:35 into the third period. The Canadians struggled in the first period, getting outshot 16-5 but the score was tied 0-0 at the first intermission. Burakowsky had earned the ire of the Canadian delegation before the exhibition game when he asserted that the Swedish team would be stronger in the tournament. "I know what kind of team Canada will be showing up with and if I take a look at what they have and compare them to what we have, I would have to say on paper, we have a much better team," said Burakowsky. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: miaowang123
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 257 Themen und 262 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de